by JOSH BRILL
- Common: Western Tanager
- Binomial: Piranga ludoviciana
- Length: 6.3–7.5 in (16–19 cm)
- Weight: 0.8–1.3 oz (24–36 g)
- Location: North America (west coast) & Central America.
- Habitat: Forests
- Behavior: Foliage Gleaner
- Diet: Insects
- Call: Pit-er-ick
- Conservation: Least Concern
- Image: 5x7 in (12.7x17.78 cm)
- Paper: 8x10 in (20.32x25.4 cm)
- Price: $20
- Image: 8x10 in (20.32x25.4 cm)
- Paper: 12x16 in (30.48x40.64 cm)
- Price: $25
- Image: 12x17 in (30.48x43.18 cm)
- Paper: 16x20 in (40.764x50.80 cm)
- Price: $40
Giclée fine art print on archival photo matte paper, heavyweight stock, 10.3 mil thick.
Open print run on edition.
The artist's signature is printed below the image (bottom right).
The colors in this appear more exceptional in printed form than on screen. This slight variation is caused by the backlighting of a screen to a possibly uncalibrated monitor and the amount of colors a device has the capability to accurately describing the artwork. Mobile devices like the iPad and iPhone render colors less precisely than computer monitors. Subtle colors are more desaturated. Bright saturated colors are more boldly saturated.
Print does not include frame. Each edition size includes a paper border for framing and the signature.